You will enroll in 3-4 classes for a total of 12 credits this summer. The Minnesota Summer Program allows you to choose courses from the University of Minnesota course catalog in the following colleges and departments. Click the links below to see a list of available course options.
- Carlson School of Management
- College of Biological Sciences
- College of Design
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science and Engineering
Upon acceptance into the GO Minnesota Summer program, you will be asked to complete a Course Selection Form. GO Minnesota staff will work with you to choose a combination of 3 to 4 classes for a total of 12 credit hours.
Find Your Summer Courses
When you click on the search button at the bottom of this page, you will be redirected to the Schedule Builder page.
How to use Schedule Builder:
- Select "Twin Cities" from the Campus drop-down box.
- Select the Term you will be studying at the U of M, e.g. “Summer 2017.”
- Click the “Subjects” link on the left-hand navigation pane, under Explore. (Alternatively, you can search by key words in the search box).
- Click on the subject you are interested in, and a list of the classes offered during your chosen study term will appear.
- GO Minnesota students are eligible to take 1000, 2000, 3000, or 4000-level courses (you can select the level from the box at the top of each page).
- All summer classes are offered on a space-available basis only.
- GO Minnesota students may not enroll in Economics (ECON), or Chemical or Biomedical Engineering classes.
- Classes in Sports Management, Statistics, and those offered by the Carlson School of Management are limited.
- GO Minnesota students are only eligible to enroll in undergraduate classes (those listed as 0xxx-4xxx).
- Your course registration will not be finalized until you arrive on campus and complete a document check. At that point, GO Minnesota staff will guide you through the online registration process.